Provision of Information, Password and Security
- You agree to -
- provide on all online and offline registration forms and other documents submitted to Ning Po No.2 College all required information and such information must be accurate, up-to-date and complete;
- maintain and update all information submitted to Ning Po No.2 College from time to time, so as to keep them accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- All access to, browsing of, registrations with or accounts under Ning Po No.2 College and other related privileges are liable to be terminated, for reasons of inactivity, breaching any of the Terms or otherwise, at our sole discretion without any liability or recourse, with or without notice, to you.
- You shall keep all password and other login information related to your account or other registration at Ning Po No.2 College strictly confidential and be responsible for their security . You agree to inform us immediately if such password or information has been used or accessed without your authorization. We reserve the right to take all actions in securing the safety and integrity of Ning Po No.2 College as we deem appropriate, including without limitation monitoring, recording internet activities, internet protocol addresses, verifying user information, tracing and tracking information flow.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree to comply with all intellectual property laws (the "IP Laws") of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ( the " HKSAR " ).
- You agree not to conduct any activity not in compliance with the IP Laws, or infringe or cause to be infringed any intellectual property right and/or other proprietary right of any material on the website of Ning Po No.2 College , and you agree not to link any part of the Ning Po No.2 College website to any website which may conduct such infringing activities. Such infringing activities include, for instance: -
- Infringement of copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party (the "IP Rights");
- Copy, reproduce or exploit in any way contents of websites without prior authorization or consent;
- Supply pirated files or links to such files.
- If a User is found conducting activities infringing IP Rights, we may without liability or recourse to you, with or without notice:
- Remove any posting, content or material which we consider infringing, in relation to the IP Laws, IP Rights or otherwise, or in breach of the Terms;
Storage and content requirements
- All Users agree and accept that any webspace or storage capacity (the "Storage") provided by or through Ning Po No.2 College is subject strictly to its first right of use.
- All Users agree and accept not (and that they have no right) to sell, transfer, assign, part or otherwise share with or allow the usage by others whole or part of the Storage except with our express consent . No User may derive or receive any commercial benefit, which we consider in our sole discretion to be material, by any means arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with the use or exploitation of the Storage or the Ning Po No.2 College website in general.
- No User may upload, post or disseminate any content or information which is in violation or breach of any law, legislation or regulation currently in force in Hong Kong (the "Public Dissemeniation Laws") at the Ning Po No.2 College website, such contents or information include but are not limited to: -
- any programs or files which contain computer viruses;
- statements or information which may be discriminatory on the basis of gender, age, sexual orientation, race, culture, religion, socio-economic status or otherwise;
- contents which are prejudicial, malicious, abusive or portray any one or any organization in a demeaning light, or are generally profane;
- contents which are pornographic or contain obscene images or material, or are otherwise contrary to the Control of Obscene and Indecent Articles Ordinance (Cap. 390 of the Laws of Hong Kong);
- supply information for or procure any activity which are illegal, or adversely affecting any person or the public, including but not limited to: -
- providing computer virus software or the method of designing or writing computer virus;
- providing the method of illegal entry, the deletion of homepage or the homepage of network provider's;
- providing methods to de-code or crack the copyright protective device set up by the manufacturer, including software serial number or registration number;
- providing method of transmission of "Spam" emails or providing any softwares to the public for cracking softwares;
- providing pirated music, pirated software or links to the related websites;
- falsely representing or holding out to be the staff of Ning Po No.2 College, or attempting to cause others to falsely assume the identity of the sender or the source of message or information.
- If a User is found to be in breach of the Public Dissemination Laws , we may without liability or recourse to you, with or without notice : -
- Remove any posting, content or material which we consider infringing, in relation to the Public Dissemination or otherwise, or in breach of the Terms;
- Ning Po No.2 College reserves the right to amend these Terms without any prior notice.